Khalifa University Scholarships UAE_2023
Applications are now open to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 in the United Arab Emirates invites applications for fully funded scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. programs. Khalifa University is one of the best universities in UAE, Abu Dhabi, and is offering the best scholarship around the globe for international students. The monthly stipend is over 8,000-10,000 AED which is around 480,000 to 600,000/- Such a huge amount is offered to the scholars, which is even better than getting a job.
Khalifa University is offering Scholarships for Master, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine. This fully funded Scholarship in UAE covers all educational expenses.
Levels: Masters, PhD
Fields: Medical, Engineering & IT, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences
The scholarship is offered for a wide range of disciplines and is available for all International Students from around the world and the Nationals of the UAE.
Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: UAE, Abu Dhabi
- Course Level: Master, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine
- Eligible Regions: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Monthly Stipend: AED 8000 to 10,000
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
Khalifa University UAE Scholarship Deadline:
The Last date to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship in UAE is April 30, 2023
Khalifa University Scholarship UAE for Master’s and Ph.D. Programs Covers
Khalifa University is the Best University in UAE and is offering Scholarships for international students in Abu Dhabi. The stipend it is offering is perhaps better than the salary of a well-paid job. The Scholarship in UAE will cover all Necessary Educational Expenses & Monthly Expenses.
- Monthly Stipend for Master programs: AED 8,000 (around 350,000 PKR)
- Monthly Stipend for Ph.D. programs: AED 10,000 (around 420,000 PKR)
- Full Tuition fee
- Medical Insurance Coverage for students under the Khalifa University visa.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences
Required Documents for Khalifa University Scholarship
- Detailed CV
- Certified Copy of Bachelor’s and /or Master’s Degree Certificate
- Official transcripts
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only)
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, or EmSAT). Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Passport-sized photograph on a White Background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
Khalifa University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- English Proficiency Certificate
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form).
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Master’s degree in relevant subject
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Research statement (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships UAE for Master’s and Ph.D. Programs
Applications for the Khalifa University Scholarships are Accepted Online. You have to Apply Online through the Graduate Admission Portal. The Official Advertisement is given below.
To apply online: https://www.ku.ac.ae/ug-pg-admissions/
Official Scholarship Link: https://www.ku.ac.ae/admissions/graduate-admissions/#Overview3e35-94a2
Available Discipline for Master and Ph.D. scholarships at Khalifa University UAE.
International students can avail of the scholarship in one of the following fields at Khalifa University UAE:
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Program offered to UAE Nationals only.)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience