Punjab Authorities has introduced a 1 billion value Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship for Intermediate and undergraduate college students. Yearly 15000 college students can be awarded scholarships. 891 undergraduate college students can be awarded the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship yearly whereas 14000 scholarships are reserved for intermediate college students.
Location: All Punjab
Final Date: Not Talked about
To Apply On-line click on under:
Eligibility Standards for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021:
Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship can be awarded to public faculty college students primarily based on the next classes
- Scholarship granted on the idea of SSC Outcomes may have the next standards:
- College students who’ve secured at the very least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector College and secured admission in a Public Sector Faculty inside two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Should not be availing of another scholarship.College students of Science & Humanities teams on the ratio of 60:40 respectively primarily based on honest gender distribution.
For need-based candidates of Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship, the next standards have to be met
- The earnings of fogeys have to be lower than or equal to Rs. 25000/- per 30 days
- Mother and father should not personal greater than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla city property
- Be aware: Out of fifty% of need-based scholarships, a ten% quota can be reserved for kids of presidency staff (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit-based candidates of the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship, the next standards have to be met
- Candidate have to be the best scorer from their respective district as chosen by the Greater Schooling Division in mild of the outcomes issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Schooling boards
- The rating of the applicant is verified from the information offered by the boards in Punjab by way of the HEP
- For the scholars who get admission in a public sector institute out of their very own district, their advantage can be decided on the idea of the district of domicile.
- Be aware: The advantage of the candidacy to be selected the idea of their district/place of residence, not the place or district the place they’re admitted
For intermediate college students, PKR: 25,000/- per pupil can be awarded. The CM stated Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship has been arrange. Rahmat-ul-Alameen (PBUH) Chair can be established in divisional universities together with the availability of scholarships for analysis on the blessed lifetime of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in worldwide universities.
For more information maintain visiting www.guidestudent.com